- Non-paying customers (e.g., Standard user level customers) are non entitled to a refund or compensation or consideration of any sort in any circumstance. The following refund policy applies to Premium subscribers only.
- A customer may terminate his account at any time. If an account is terminated during a free trial period, if offered, the account will be closed and the consumer will not be billed.
- If a consumer terminates an account during the subscription cycle, that account will be closed at the end of the current cycle with all charges applying to that period. The account will not be billed again unless it is re-opened by the consumer. Partial refunds will not be given for subscription services that are purchased. In the case that Kuma decides, in its sole discretion, to terminate its service, Kuma may provide a prorated refund of any amounts that were prepaid by the customer.
- All fees for the Kuma service are pre-paid, and are non-refundable.
- When a customer account comes up for renewal, Kuma will charge the customer's credit card at the then-current renewal rate (plus applicable taxes) and the consumer authorizes Kuma to make this charge, unless customer shall have cancelled his account prior to the end of the prior subscription period. Such charges are non-refundable.
- If Kuma is unable to process a credit card at a renewal period, Kuma may immediately terminate that consumer's account.
- Refund credits will be processed within 2 days.
To cancel a Kuma\War Premium Subscription, you can either:
- Send an email to Support@kumagames.com and provide the last 4 digits of the credit card being charged, type of card (Visa or MC), your last name and email account that you registered with if it is different from the account you are sending from.
- Contact Kuma live support and chat with a Kuma customer care representative. Click here for live chat.